Balloon Flower

Balloon Flower
Our logo

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hello!

Hey. Well it's 1:00am and I can't sleep, so I thought "why not start a blog". So here goes.

I'm Dan Hamilton, and my wife and I own Blumen Garten Florist located in Upper Arlington, OH. We've been in the flower business since 2001, first as a hobby, then as a full-fledged business. Like most businesses, we're looking for better ways to keep our customers informed about all things floral. So stay tuned and see what you can learn about floral arrangements. We're also interested in learning from you. Be sure to tell us what you like about flowers, what you hate, and anything else that's on your mind. We'll give you our best information, or if we don't know, we'll find out for you.

I'd also like to tell you we have a facebook page. Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Columbus-OH/Blumen-Garten-Florists/107479339292318?ref=ts Be sure to check in every so often for specials and coupons available only online.

Well, it's not a bad start. Here's hoping we will get a bunch of readers and contributors. Will you be the first?

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment